Card draw simulator
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|One for the Money (True Solo Nova vs Expert Ronan/Thanos)||103||83||13||1.0|
KennedyHawk · 14984
This is the deck 10 of 12 for the 2022 MCM Decked Halls tradition. This year Kennedy is building 12 decks with one collection so you can build these decks and just enjoy some games with family and friends instead of stressing over deck builds this Holiday season. Happy Holidays!
Premise: Build a deck that can do it all, thwart, damage, ally spam. This is a round house kick of everything.
- This deck has the levers to do it all.
- Card draw with Clear the Area, Unleash Nova Force, One Way or Another, maybe a Skilled Investigator
- Ally spam with cheap allies and Supernova Helmet
- Damage spam with Pot Shot and Turn the Tide
- Thwart with Lightspeed Flight, Yaw and Roll, and Clear the Area
- Similar to a great journeyman2 deck (See derived from) you can spam 1-2 allies a turn and often still get off an event. The cost curve for this deck is deceiving as almost half of the 2+ cost cards really cost 1 when played with a wild resource.
- I've found Unleash Nova Force to be quite reliable with One Way or Another and Clear the Area you end up with some bursty turns where you may play even more allies or run out of things to play with your helmet.
Love the deck! I've used about half if the Decked Halls decks so far. The best part is mentioning other heroes it works with, makes it fun to try them all. Keep that up!