Card draw simulator
|None. Self-made deck here.|
Astrodar · 465
This is a deck for solo or 2 player games.
The deck focuses on card draw. It uses Spider-Woman's ability to defend for herself to shore up the fact that her allies may "sneak off" before the villain phase. She is one of the only heroes who can use Sneak Attack to bring in Nick Fury while in Hero form.
Card Draw Cards:
- Agent Coulson can grab Rapid Response or Counterintelligence.
- Black Panther can grab Sneak Attack or Pheromones.
- Captain Marvel gives you a card each activation.
- Kaluu searches an event on entry.
- Maria Hill gives you a card on entry.
- Nick Fury gives 3 cards on entry.
- One Way or Another gives you extra card draw.
- Skilled Investigator draws you a card while synergizing with One Way or Another.
- Clear the Area draws you a card while synergizing with One Way or Another.
- Jessica Drew's Apartment draws you a card.
- Sneak Attack helps you cheat allies onto the board, taking advantage of their "on entry" abilities.
- Command Team helps you get the most out of Sneak Attack allies.
- Speed is a good target for Sneak Attack, because he has a built in ready.
- Mockingbird is a good target for Sneak Attack, because she stuns.
- Goliath is a good target for Sneak Attack as long as you have a few copies of Command Team out.
- Team-Building Exercise helps you pay for
Command Team andallies without Sneak Attack.
- Deft Focus helps you pay for Spider-Woman's many Superpower cards.
- Rapid Response will let you avoid the Sneak Attack discard if you can use Command Team to burn out the ally before the end of the phase.
- Turn the Tide is cheap, efficient damage that synergizes with One Way or Another.
Edit: It was pointed out that I forgot White Tiger! I would swap her for Maria Hill in solo, and probably in 2p as well.